If you are having problems uploading please try the following:
- If the DropShots desktop uploader successfully uploads but you don't see the photos or videos, make sure you are logged in correctly. Click Menu on the desktop uploader application window and click "Login".
- Is the username shown correct? If not enter your username and password and click "Update".
- If you are connected but get an internet connection warning, check your firewall settings. You might need to simply disable your firewall or add the DropShots to your firewall exceptions.
- If you are drag and dropping from a 3rd party application, then that may be the problem. Drag and dropping from desktop files and not from another application. Either find where the original files are stored, or save the files to your desktop and then drag and drop from there.
1) Be absolutely sure you have the latest DropShots: Go here to Download
(be sure you properly login to the DropBox after downloading so it knows your account)
There is a new Mac DropBox release now!
1) Be absolutely sure you have the latest DropBox. Go here to Download
Next, make sure you properly login to the DropBox after downloading so it knows your account.
Please try these steps, delete any faulty videos and re-upload them after you have done the above.