If you are having problems uploading please try the following:
- If the DropBox successfully uploads but you don't see the photos or videos, make sure you are logged in correctly. Click Menu on the DropBox application window and click "Login".
- Is the username shown correct? If not enter your username and password and click "Update".
- If you are connected but get an internet connection warning, check your firewall settings. You might need to simply disable your firewall or add the DropBox to your firewall exceptions.
- If you are drag and dropping from a 3rd party application, then that may be the problem. Drag and dropping from desktop files and not from another application. Either find where the original files are stored, or save the files to your desktop and then drag and drop from there.
1) Be absolutely sure you have the latest DropBox: Go here to Download
(be sure you properly login to the DropBox after downloading so it knows your account)
2) Be sure you have the latest Windows Media Player 10 or 11: Click to Download
3) Be sure you have an updated version of Flash: Click to Download
4) For .MOV files be sure you have the latest Quick Time Player: Click to Download
There is a new Mac DropBox release now!
1) Be absolutely sure you have the latest DropBox. Go here to Download
Next, make sure you properly login to the DropBox after downloading so it knows your account.
2) For .MOV files be sure you have the latest Quick Time Player: Click to Download
Please try these steps, delete any faulty videos and re-upload them after you have done the above.
If you still have troubles... you can download an older version of the DropBox. The simpler functions might eliminate your unique problem. Download it by clicking here: http://api.dropshots.com/binaries/DropBoxSetup5.0.exe