- To upload photos and videos on Windows Operating Systems please follow these steps:
- Click here to start downloading the DropShots Uploader application.
- Click Run/Open. (or if your browser does not allow this, you can save the file and then run it from the Downloaded location.
- If you get a security warning, you can allow this installation. You can trust this software.
- Continue through the installation, then the DropShots Uploader should launch and appear on the lower right-hand side of your desktop. You may launch the DropShots Uploader later through the Start menu, or by clicking the icon on your system tray.
- Enter your username and password if prompted, you may change your username and password at any time by clicking the Menu at the top of the DropShots Uploader application window and then choose "Login".
- Drag and drop your photos and videos to the DropShots Uploader application window. You may even drag and drop folders and all the photos and videos inside will automatically be found and uploaded. For example you can just drag and drop your "My Pictures" folder to quickly upload all your photos and videos. You can also drag and drop from some photo organization applications such as Photoshop Album, ACDSee, or ZoomBrowser.
- You will get a notification once the upload is finished. You may click the notification to go directly to your uploaded photos and videos, or you can always view your uploaded photos and videos by going to http://www.dropshots.com/‹your username›.
If you have any problems uploading click here to go to "Problems uploading?". If you would rather not install an application on your computer you can use Web Upload. Click here to learn how to upload through the web.