To upload photos and videos on Mac OS X please follow these steps:
Click here to start downloading the Mac upload application. After downloading has finished, a folder should open with the DropBox application inside. You may drag and drop that application into your Applications folder to install it.
- Double-click DropBox to launch the application.
- Drag and drop your photos and videos to the DropBox application window. You may even drag and drop folders and all the photos and videos inside will automatically be found and uploaded. You can also drag and drop from applications such as iPhoto.
- Click the Upload Media button to start uploading your list of photos and videos.
- Enter your username and password if prompted, you may change your username and password at any time by going to File>Login.
- When uploading is finished all the photos and videos will say "Upload Successful". Then you can view your uploaded photos and videos by going to http://www.dropshots.com/‹your username›.
If you have any problems uploading click here to go to "Problems uploading?". If you would rather not install an application on your computer you can use Web Upload. Click here to learn how to upload through the web.